Delta Airlines is a major American airline headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. Founded in 1924, and has become one of the largest airlines in the world. It operates more than 5,400 flights daily and serves 325 destinations in 52 countries Delta is a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance that provides a vast network of destinations and services. The airline operates from its base at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. It also has hubs in Boston, Cincinnati, Detroit, Los Angeles, Minneapolis/St. Paul, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Seattle.
Delta operates three types of aircraft models:- Boeing, Airbus, and McDonnell Douglas.
Boeing models are- B717-200, B737-700, B737-800, B737-900ER, B747-400, B757-200, B757-300, B767-300, B767-300ER, B767-400ER, B777-200ER, and B777-200LR.
Airbus models are- A319-100, A320-200, A321-200, A330-200, A330-300, and A350-900. McDonnell Douglas models are- MD-88 and MD-90. It operates a fleet of 857 total aircraft.
Delta Airlines flight booking at a low cost is possible with Booking Trolley. You can book delta airlines flights offering exclusive deals and discounts to different worldwide destinations. It also provides exclusive deals on hotel and car rental accommodations. For further details, you can contact our customer support desk at +1-585-935-7101 or you can also search for the Booking Trolley website.
Delta Air Lines offers several cabin classes, providing a range of travel experiences to suit different needs and budgets. The cabins offered by Delta include:
1) Basic Economy: Delta’s Basic Economy cabin provides a limited number of amenities, including seat selection and carry-on baggage allowances.
2) Main Cabin: Delta's standard cabin provides a comfortable in-flight experience, including a personal screen for in-flight entertainment and a food and beverage service.
3) Comfort+ : Delta’s premium economy cabin offers additional legroom and other enhanced amenities, such as free drinks and a larger personal screen.
4) Delta One: Delta's business class cabin provides lie-flat seats, a dedicated cabin crew, and an extensive dining and beverage service.
5) First Class: Delta's first-class cabin, offers a private cabin, large comfortable seats, and a comprehensive dining and entertainment experience.
Delta airlines have two types of baggage on their flights i.e. Carry-on Baggage, Checked Baggage.
1) Carry-on Baggage:- Per the policy, delta airlines allow one personal item and one carry-on bag per passenger free of cost. Personal Item: This includes a purse, briefcase, laptop bag, camera, duty-free shopping bag, small umbrella or blanket, and overcoat or jacket. Carry-on: Carry-on must not be more than 22x14x9 inches in size including handles and wheels.
These items must be fitted in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you.
2) Checked Baggage:- This policy allows the passengers to carry 2 standard bags and 10 maximum bags with themselves. It carries a maximum dimension of 62 inches or 157 cm (length+width+height) and a maximum weight of 50 pounds or 23 kilograms.
Delta Air Lines provides options for checking in for your flight, such as online check-in, mobile check-in, and in-person check-in at the airport.
Online Check-in: Passengers can check in for their Delta flight online starting 24 hours before their scheduled departure time. They can check in online, through the Delta Air Lines website. They need to enter their confirmation number and last name and follow the steps to select their seat and get their boarding pass. The online check-in window closes 1 hour before the flight departure.
In-person Check-in: Passengers mostly prefer to check in in person, they visit a Delta check-in counter at the airport. In-person check-in includes check-in for the flight, checking the baggage, and receiving the boarding pass.
Delta Air Lines offers a range of in-flight services to make your journey as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. These services may vary according to the type of aircraft, route, and fare class. The services include:-
1) Food and Beverages: Delta offers a selection of food and beverages for purchase, including snacks, meals, and alcoholic drinks. The menu and availability may vary depending on the route and flight duration.
2) Comfort and Convenience: Delta provides a range of comfort and convenience items on board, including pillows and blankets, headphones, and duty-free shopping. The availability of these items can vary as per the route and fare class.
3) In-flight Entertainment: On most flights, Delta provides an in-flight entertainment system, with a selection of movies, TV shows, music, and games. Some aircraft also have seat-back screens, while others offer streaming videos to passengers' devices.
4) Wi-Fi: Delta offers Wi-Fi on many of its aircraft, allowing you to stay connected while in the air. Wi-Fi plans and prices can be different on delta flights and their duration.
5) Special Services: Delta also offers a range of special services for passengers with disabilities, as well as for families with young children. These services may include assistance with boarding, stroller, car seat check-in, and special meal options.
Delta Airlines has a frequent flyer program i.e. SkyMiles which allows passengers to earn miles for flights taken with Delta. Miles can be redeemed for a range of rewards including flights, upgrades, hotel stays, and more. This program also offers elite status tiers, with perks such as priority boarding, lounge access, and bonus miles.
Delta has also a loyalty program that offers additional benefits to its most frequent flyers, such as priority check-in, baggage handling, and upgrades.
|Boston Logan International Airport; Boston, Massachusetts||Terminal A|
|Los Angeles International Airport; Los Angeles, California||Terminals 2 and 3|
|JFK International Airport New York, New York||Terminals 2 and 4|
|Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport; Paris, France||Terminal 2E|
|Heathrow International Airport; London, England||Terminal 3|
|Tokyo-Narita International Airport; Tokyo, Japan||Terminal 1|
|Amsterdam-Schiphol International Airport; Amsterdam, Netherlands||Piers D and E|
|Seoul-Incheon International Airport; Seoul, South Korea||Terminal 2|
|Mexico City International Airport; Mexico City, Mexico||Terminals 2 and 4|
|Fiumicino Rome International Airport; Rome, Italy||Main Terminal|
Yes. You can plan a trip to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The total duration of your flight would be 9 hours and 26 minutes. The flight will arrive at Rio de Janeiro-Galego International Airport (GIG). You can visit Christ the Redeemer statue, ride to Sugarloaf Mountain, explore Copacabana Beach and so many things you can do.
Delta Flight’s famous destinations include Boston, Massachusetts; Austin, Texas; Chicago, Illinois; Denver, Colorado; Los Angeles, California; Orlando, Florida; Las Vegas, Nevada; Seattle, Washington.
SkyMiles is Delta Airlines' frequent flyer program that rewards members for flying with the airline and its partners. Members earn miles for flights, credit card purchases, and other activities, which can be redeemed for flights, upgrades, and other rewards.
Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport is the main hub airport of Delta Airlines. It is located seven miles south of the central business district of Atlanta, Georgia, United States. It has marked the highest number of passengers i.e. 109 million in 2019 and served 225 destinations across the US and more the 75 destinations worldwide.
People mostly prefer Delta One or First Class cabins due to their high level of comfort, services, and amenities. It offers a personal entertainment screen, comfortable seats, priority boarding, extra legroom, in-flight entertainment, and complimentary snacks and drinks.
You can book Delta Airlines flights at a cheap cost by Booking Trolley as it offers the best exclusive deals on Delta flights to destinations across the US as well as worldwide. For more information, you can freely contact +1-585-935-7101.
These routes are some of Delta's most frequently traveled international routes, and the airline offers daily flights on many of them.
New York (JFK) to London (Heathrow)
Los Angeles (LAX) to Tokyo (Narita)
Atlanta (ATL) to Paris (Charles de Gaulle)
Detroit (DTW) to Amsterdam (Schiphol)
Seattle (SEA) to Tokyo (Narita)
San Francisco (SFO) to Paris (Charles de Gaulle)
Delta Air Lines is considered a safe airline, with a good safety record and strict safety protocols in place. The airline meets regulatory requirements set by aviation authorities and invests in aircraft maintenance and pilot training. Flying with Delta is generally considered safe, though no form of travel is completely risk-free.
Yes. Delta Air Lines allows small dogs, cats, and household birds to travel with passengers in the cabin on most flights, adding certain conditions and fees. Service and emotional support animals are also accepted. Delta's pet policy requires that all animals must be in a carrier and meet size and weight requirements.
Passengers with First Class cabin and Delta One cabin can carry up to 2 maximum baggage on Delta Flights. The maximum must not be more than 70 pounds or (32 kg) and each maximum dimension must be less than 62 inches (157 cm).